At CAMTECH™ SAS, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our clients and users to do the same. We are committed to protecting the copyrights of software, content, and other materials on our website and in our products and services.
Ownership of Software
Our software development company creates software for clients in a variety of industries. Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing with the client, we maintain the intellectual property rights to the software we create, while the client owns the source code.
We take copyright infringement very seriously and will respond to any notices of alleged infringement that we receive. If we believe that a client or user of our software has violated copyright law, we may take action, including removing or disabling access to the infringing material.
Our clients are responsible for ensuring that their use of our software and services complies with all applicable copyright laws. Clients must also obtain the necessary rights or licenses to use any third-party software that may be incorporated into their software.
Ownership and Use of Copyrighted Materials
All software, content, and other materials available on our website and in our products and services are protected by copyright law. CAMTECH™ SAS retains ownership of all intellectual property rights in our software and services, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets.
The use of any copyrighted material on our website or in our products and services without our prior written consent is strictly prohibited. Users may not copy, distribute, modify, transmit, or create derivative works based on any copyrighted material without the express permission of the copyright owner.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted material has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us by email at email@example.com. Your notification must include:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- The location of the infringing material on our website or in our products and services.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- We take all copyright infringement claims seriously and will promptly investigate and take appropriate action, which may include removing or disabling access to the infringing material.
At CAMTECH™ SAS, we strive to protect the intellectual property rights of our clients, the intellectual property rights of others and our own company. We respect copyright laws and expect our clients and users to do the same and will take appropriate action to enforce our Copyright Policy. If you have any questions or concerns about our Copyright Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.